Raised in California and transplanted to Utah. Married my college sweetheart from Montana, and we are raising 4 nuggets together. I love all things DIY projects and doing them on a budget. I don’t mind messing up and am ok with the 90/10 rule - nothing is perfect over here and it’s fine by me! Encouraging all ‘wanna-be’ DIYers to just get out there and try it! You will be so glad you did.”
Spray paint is such a wonderful product to use when crafting because of its diverse colors and simple ease of use. I am sharing 3 Simple Halloween Decor Crafts using COLORSHOT Spray Paint today.
Simple Halloween decor crafts can be created with household items. Using inexpensive brooms, ribbon and spray paint, you can create a front porch decoration that is bright and fun. Read the full tutorial here on the COLORSHOT blog.
– COLORSHOT Premium Spray Paints (this project features Silver Lining, Black Tie Affair, Orange Slice)
– Straw brooms
– Painter’s tape
– Halloween ribbons
You can spice up a basic stacked pumpkin with a little bit of spray paint and some Halloween ribbon. You can read the full tutorial on the COLORSHOT blog here.
– COLORSHOT Premium Spray Paint (Orange Slice and Black Tie Affair used for this project)
– Faux pumpkins (stacked or individual)
– Painter’s tape
A round wood sign is a fun way to add a decor element for Halloween. This simple BOO sign was made in just an hour and you can read the full post here on the COLORSHOT blog.
– COLORSHOT Premium Spray Paint (colors shown here are Designer Sunglasses, Princess Cut, Smoke & Mirrors)
– Wood round
– Wood Halloween shapes (bats, “boo” or other wording, etc.)
– Thick ribbon in Halloween colors
– Wood glue (we like Aleene’s® Wood Fusion for indoor/outdoor use)
– Staple gun
– 1/4″ tape
– Protective plastic
These are inexpensive and simple Halloween decor crafts for your home using COLORSHOT spray paint. You will love the coverage from this paint and all the colors they have. Check out your Home Depot for an amazing selection!
Want to see another easy Halloween project for your front yard? Click here to check it out!